Payroll Officer ( #12455 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking a Payroll Officer to perform timely and accurate administration of payroll to ensure data compilation, processing and reconciliation in accordance to set standards and within set timeframes and deadlines.
- Maintain all of the documentation related to payroll processing and benefits payments
- Maintain and update payroll information within the HRIS system by inputting data and reviewing the accuracy of employee personnel/salary and benefits information with the assistance of HRIS vendors
- Check and verify time & attendance records, leave applications, loan repayments and pension contributions to determine whether any deductions to monthly salaries need to be administered
- Process payroll transactions and perform reconciliation of gross salary through additions or deductions in an efficient manner to close books/ finalize payroll document by scheduled date
- Obtain approval from authorized signatories and share payroll document with finance for further verification prior to the transfer of salaries to employees' bank accounts
- Open pension accounts for UAE/GCC nationals and send pension contributions in accordance with government regulations; transfer pension accounts when employees leave the company as per UAE labor law
- Expert knowledge in SAP and preferably Arabic Speaking
- Bachelors' degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.