Corporate Procurement Expert
Corporate Procurement Expert ( #12458 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking a Corporate Procurement Expert to be responsible for executing end-to-end procurement processes and ensuring all corporate procurement activities are effectively managed in order to ensure supply requirements from products and services are attended to in a timely manner and in line with quality standards adhered to by the client.
- Execute end-to-end procurement processes, including data collection, documentation, negotiation, contract award, contract management and supplier relationship management
- Compile requisitions submitted by the business units and provide guidance with issues related to scope of work, packaging, timeline, bill of quantities and proposal requirements, in accordance with the client's terms and conditions
- Participate in development of procurement plans by compiling all business units' needs and requirements from products and services and forecasting demand, in order to more effectively meet the corporate needs and requirements and continuously ensure stock levels are sustained
- Participate in assessing bidders' scope of work and evaluating bidders' proposals and pricing terms of services and compile findings in a report format to be presented to management for decision-making and pursuance
- Conduct market research in order to determine the best suppliers in the market who provide the optimum value, delivery schedules and maintain the highest quality standards in delivering services and products
- Bachelors' degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant field
- Post Graduate Qualification (preferable)
- CIPS certification (preferable)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.