Specialist, No Objection Certificate (NOC)
Specialist, No Objection Certificate (NOC) ( #12635 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking a Specialist, No Objection Certificate (NOC) to be responsible for managing the client's and third party NOCs in order to serve and accommodate the needs and requirements of the client's projects from a network related perspective, in accordance with established policies and procedures in order to minimize any workflow disruptions and delays to allow projects to progress smoothly.
This position will be based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Provide administrative support in the development of the NOC works design criteria, procedures and special provisions by providing all the required documentation where deemed appropriate
- Manage the PMC in obtaining all the required NOCs in a timely manner from internal and external stakeholders pertinent to the client's network, in order to ensure a seamless workflow and reduce the likelihood of bottlenecks that could impede progress
- Manage the coordination between the CAD operator and the NOC engineers in order to more effectively prepare adequate draft responses to NOC requests that are received, in line with sets of internally established policies and procedures
- Maintain the incoming and outgoing NOC trackers by initiating the opening and closing of new requests and tasks, in line with the needs and requirements of the client
- Ensure third parties NOCs are adequately established and do not adversely impact the client's projects when constructed, in accordance with agreed upon standards and protocols
- Monitor existing and adopted NOCs from stakeholders and perform periodic checks to ensure that expired NOCs are renewed in a timely manner in order to maintain compliance with sets of internally establisihed policies and procedures
- Coordinate the e-NOC and GIS system development and continuously carry out maintenance and upgrades to ensure all systems are up to date and are performing and delivering as per the needs and requirements of the client
- Arrange meetings with stakeholders as requested by project managers to identify, analyze root causes and resolve critical technical issues that may have occurred and conjointly discuss and agree on remedial actions to enhance the client's preparedness and reduce the potential risk of reoccurrence
- Attend meetings with stakeholders to discuss facilities design and planning application submission procedures as required by project managers and ensure NOCs received can be easily interpreted, translated adequately and are accurately defined to minimize the likelihood of adverse impact on running projects
- Maintain the SLR by storing data received from stakeholders and incoming NOC requests effectively to allow the information to be easily accessed and provide administrative support to the projects team pertinent to stakeholder management (i.e. preparing letters, translation, arrange for meeting)
- Mandatory: Bachelors' degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
Our client prefers Arabic speaking candidates for this role.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.