Legal Counsel ( #12662 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client in Abu Dhabi has a new vacancy for Legal Counsel.
- Communication with governmental authorities with respect to legal matters.
- Perform functions and carry out activities assigned to the compliance function in organization.
- Ensure awareness of the employees on the compliance responsibilities.
- Oversee the compliance with the labor law requirements in the course of the disciplinary action.
- Coordinate cooperation with the governmental authorities. Manage official correspondence.
- Developing regulatory framework and individual resolutions for the organization with the governmental authorities.
- Monitor regulatory framework and apply the regulatory changes to the corporate policies and procedures.
- Regular updates of the compliance register.
- Hold custody of the register of company's official documents.
- Advise on corporate issues in the organization.
- Draft corporate documents required for the good standing of the company.
- Provide legal support to the HR function of the company.
- Draft and update employment contracts and related documents.
- Provide legal support to and coordinate HSEQ unit with respect to health and safety requirements and updates.
- Provide inputs and comments to the UAE legislation.
- Supervising matters with UAE judicial authorities, if any.
- Perform any other task or participate to any other business as may be assigned.
Academic Qualifications: LLM
Professional Qualifications: Admission to the Bar is a plus
- Should have more than 5 years of experience as a in the legal team of the organization or international law firm.
- Experience in the UAE litigation is a plus.
- Fluent in English (excellent writing and speaking skills).
- Other skills and abilities:
- Flexible and ability to manage stress and meet tight deadlines.
- Accurate, attention to details and conscientious.
- Ability to follow instructions and work closely with hierarchy.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.