Construction Expert ( #12666 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking a Construction Expert to be responsible for the effective management and coordination of project design, construction and building by working closely with the project's key stakeholders to ensure project is delivered and handed over in a timely manner and within the set budget, to enable the client to reach its organizational objectives.
- Manage projects end-to-end management of assigned project by planning and organizing all the various project related activities such as project planning, resource allocation, budget management and issue and risk management, in accordance with project management principles and tools
- Supervise the administration of assigned project and oversee the project team's works in designing and building the rail through on-going coordination with PMC and project team members and contractors
- Work closely with the project's architects, engineers and any appointed specialists or subject matter experts in order to ensure project milestones are timely achieved and project delays are effectively handled, in accordance with the approved project plan and timeline
- Provide on-going guidance and support on the execution of technical day-to-day operational activities, in line with approved plan and documentation
- Plan, assess and revise the construction plan as and when required, in line with the client's business needs and requirements, in order to meet organizational objectives while maintaining quality standards and enabling project delivery in a timely manner
Mandatory: Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field
Preferable: Post graduate degree
- Project management certification
- Rail management certification
- A minimum of 5- 8 years of relevant experience
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.