Platform Screen Door (PSD) Manager
Platform Screen Door (PSD) Manager ( #12674 )
Platform Screen Doors
Damman, Saudi Arabia
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Platform Screen Doors (PSD) Manager to support activities in Saudi Arabia.
The Platform Screen Doors Manager will be responsible with delivering the design to quality, budget and schedule. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for facilitating its integration with infrastructures such as Rolling Stock, Stations and Signalling.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Interfacing with internal and external (rolling stock, signaling, construction other) and the client
- Developing and overseeing technical design documents including Interface control documents (ICD), Design and installation
- Drawings/Documentation, Design Review documents, test procedures and reports for the PSDS scope
- Reviewing and accepting the Design-Build contractors design and working drawings, interface documentation, and method statements
- Supervising the construction of the Platform Screen Doors and ensuring their compliance to the clients requirements
- Monitoring the construction phase of the project and, planning the supervision of installation and ensuring a quality product is installed safely and on time
- MUST BE LOCATED IN KSA
- Must speak Arabic
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- some level of experience on major civil projects
- Demonstrable track record in the design, installation, delivery, testing and operation of Platform Screen Doors
- Experience in managing the delivery of PSD works to quality, budget and schedule requirements
- Knowledge of international standards applicable to PSD
- Familiar with railway operational requirements and rail safety
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.