Head of Quality and Excellence
Head of Quality and Excellence ( #12707 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking a Head of Quality and Excellence to develop and manage a world class quality assurance system to ensure set quality standards and objectives are met at all times within administration systems, operations and during the execution of projects as per established protocols.
- Establish business performance management systems to ensure achievement of business strategy and corporate performance indicators, which are aligned with Company Vision, Mission, Values and Business Plans.
- Hold regular meetings with the Board nominated committees to review progress against plans and discuss important issues requiring top management and/or Board
- Advise the Board on any significant risks including unpredictable/unforeseen events/issues as necessary in order to address unresolved matters
- Ensure the effective utilization of resources to deliver the output of the strategic plan
- Hold regular meetings with the senior management team to review progress and discuss important matters requiring top management attention
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and business partners by overseeing and coordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on understanding of internal policies and strategic priorities
- Lead the company's ISO/Quality unit by establishing annual quality objectives by linking Quality KPIs with business strategy
- Develop the ISO 9001 QMS protocols, direct the implementation, and ensure proper communication is disseminated to the various business units
- Bachelors' degree in relevant field
- Post graduate degree (preferable)
- Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001
- PMP certification
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.