Building/Facilities Engineering Expert
Building/Facilities Engineering Expert ( #12811 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking a Building/Facilities Engineering Expert to be responsible for the Design Management of the client's Freight and Operation and Maintenance Facilities for Stage 2 and 3.
Candidates should have strong Rail Facilities Design background and will be supervising and monitoring the Design of the works, in accordance with the requirements and standards specified in the Contract documents.
Roles and responsibilities to include Design Management of :- Railway Facility layouts, Buildings, Architecture, MEP, Interface, Specialist Equipment, Testing and Commissioning & NOC's.
- Manage and coordinate the Design of all Railway Facility layouts, Buildings, Architecture, MEP, Interface, Specialist Equipment, Testing and Commissioning & NOC"s.
- Participate in the tendering process by playing an active role in reviewing enclosed technical documentation and contributing in the technical evaluation of bidders, in order to recommend the best suited bidder to be awarded the contract, in accordance with the client's scope of work.
- Participate in finalizing "End User Requirements" and support the NOC team through carrying out various discussions with key stakeholder to enable the formation of an adequate conceptual design, in line with the client's expectations and aspirations.
- Manage and supervise the PMC and Engineer"s staff to ensure that they manage the D&B Contractor to comply with all requirements and standards specified in the Contract documents. To include performing and attending planned audits on specilisations in Freight and O&M Facilities.
- Provide direction on defining standards, and technical assurance policies related to Freight and O&M Facilities, ensure the development of an integrated design for the civil/structural and systems that would produce a fully functional network
- Provide support in the supervision of the integration of all the client's Facilities packages by managing the design interface, overseeing the engineering activities of each package and assimilating the outputs and providing effective guidance and support, in line with established standards and protocols.
- Bachelors' degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Post graduate degree (preferable)
- Professional railway certifications and affiliations are preferred
- Project management certification is preferred
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in Design and or Design Management of Design Management and coordination of all Railway Facility or Stations layouts, Buildings, Architecture, MEP, Interface, Specialist Equipment, Testing and Commissioning & NOC's.
- Experience within the GCC would be preferable.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.