Signalling Design Engineers
Signalling Design Engineers ( #12215 )
Our client is engaged in a number of rail projects throughout Victoria. They are looking for 2x suitably experienced and qualified Signalling Designers to join their team.
Primary Functions: Assist in delivering railway signalling projects from concept stage to construction, including but not limited to:
- Railway Signalling Design and drafting;
- Railway Signalling Design checking;
- Testing and Commissioning Works;
- Liaising with contractors;
- Site Survey, Correlation and Inspection Works;
- Development of Specifications
- Assist with design input to tender documents.
- Preferably applicants will have completed a degree in Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering or similar and be available to commence full time work.
- Current or working towards Design and Testing Competency with Accredited Rail Operators in Victoria.
Candidates must be resident in Australia to apply for this role or have the required visa to work within the country.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.