Signal Designer ( #12477 )
Working as part of an established team in Victoria, you will be responsible for the Signaling Design of the systems and processes in accordance with the project specifications. Bring specialist engineering capabilities to related fields of design in Signalling
- Deliver our promise to the customer
- Foster a culture of inclusion, responsiveness, honesty and accountability
- Preparation of Signalling designs, reports and conceptual designs.
- Assisting with Project planning and new project bids..
- Participating in design reviews in a collaborative team environment
- Design and select equipment to suit the contract requirements
- Generate the contract Bill of Materials (BOM)
You will thrive in a technical environment, and able to solve a problem. Ideally you will have
- Experience in a hand on signalling design - preferably Victoria Rail Projects with MTM Level certification
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook
- Work under pressure and on own initiative
- 10 years or below experience in Signalling Design.
- Statement of Competencies from Sydney Trains (preferred)
- MTM Certificate - 1,2 or 3
- Job based in Victoria, Australia
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.