Contracts Coordinator ( #12551 )
Our client is looking for a highly capable Contracts Coordinator to support our rapidly growing business. The client is a premium provider of engineering services, with the expertise and technical capabilities to devise innovative solutions to our clients' transport project challenges.
- Drafting letters in accordance with the contractual requirements;
- Drafting of subcontractor agreements for various projects;
- Reviewing contractual requirements in relation to timesheets, overtime approvals, travel requests and bookings;
- Liaising with client representatives on approvals for overtime, travel and general queries;
- Assist with bids and tender administrative requirements;
- Assist with company presentations including organisation, collection of information, reviewing and collating final presentation;
- Provide a range of contract administrative support;
- Assist with gathering and collating information and documentation for monthly reports on business unit performance.
This will be a fixed term contract of 1-2 years.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in contract administration;
- Completion of law degree, business and commerce degree or similar.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work autonomously;
- High degree of professionalism, confidence and judgement with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- High levels of initiative and willingness help members of the team;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and to work to deadlines.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.