Mechanical Engineer ( #12553 )
Our client is looking for a highly capable Mechanical Engineer to support our rapidly growing business. The client is a premium provider of engineering services, with the expertise and technical capabilities to devise innovative solutions to our clients' transport project challenges.
- Develop technical specifications for rolling stock;
- Provide rolling stock technical advice to tender and delivery phases;
- Review SDR/PDR/DDR/TRR/SVR technical submissions for compliance;
- Attend site to provide advice on technical matters;
- Develop trade-off reports as required to support decision making;
- Evaluate tender submissions pertaining to rolling stock;
- Develop management and project plan requirements;
- Support the development of operational performance regimes;
- Develop the Minimum Operating Standards for rolling stock;
- Life cycle cost modelling to help validate total cost of asset ownership;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure business needs are satisfied;
- New business development for Transport Engineering (e.g. new tenders);
- Development of company systems and processes (e.g. for ASA AEO)
This will be a fixed term contract of 1-2 years.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- 1-2 years Mechanical engineering experience in rolling stock
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.