Rolling Stock ICT Engineer
Rolling Stock ICT Engineer ( #12554 )
As NSW's largest Rolling Stock Technical Adviser Consultancy, our client is continuing their growth locally, interstate and internationally and they are looking for talented Rolling Stock ICT Engineers to join their team.
Working on large-scale rolling stock projects, you will:
- Provide technical advice in relation ICT aspects of design, manufacturing, testing & commissioning, acceptance and/or maintenance activities;
- Conduct the review of formal submissions from Suppliers, including participating in workshops with the Supplier;
- Witness inspections and tests, which may include overseas locations;
- Participate in audits and technical meetings;
- Undertake short-term domestic and/or international travel if required.
As part of the broader client team, you'll also have the opportunity to be involved in new business development.
This will be a fixed term contract of 1-2 years.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least three-five years' rolling stock ICT experience, ideally with design, integration and/or testing & commissioning experience;
- Bachelor of Electrical, Software or Mechatronics Engineering Degree with strong results;
- Strong verbal and written communication, consultation skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.