Systems Engineer ( #12555 )
Our client is looking for a highly capable Systems Engineer to support our rapidly growing business. The client is a premium provider of engineering services, with the expertise and technical capabilities to devise innovative solutions to our clients' transport project challenges.
The role is based in Sydney.
This role will either be a full-time salaried position or will be a fixed term contract of 1-2 years depending on candidate suitability and client preference.
The client has a preference for candidates who have a valid visa to work and live in Australia.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years experience in Systems Engineering
- Experience in systems verification review (SVR) and verification of requirements;
- Experience in the Rail Industry / Rolling stock is preferred, although not essential, though some relevant engineering experience is essential;
- Familiarity with IEC15288, SEBok, of similar is desirable
- Engineering degree qualified with strong results
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.